V is for Vortex 1.1 is nearing completion. Since iTunes Connect was down for the past week, I decided to go ahead and make some more improvements. So, this is what you can expect to find in 1.1:
- More Responsive Controls – I’ve made the onscreen controls easier to hit, and faster to execute. It makes them much easier to use.
- Improved Player Movement – The player now jumps a little higher, runs a little faster and moves a little smoother.
- 36 New Levels – There will be 36 new levels in the game, bringing the total to 54. These new levels bringing in a whole new aspect of gameplay, you need to avoid falling stones, say out of the path of shooting guns, and in some levels, make it through without your Vortex Gun.
- Saving – your progress will now be saved, and levels unlocked as you complete them.
- Level Indicator – in the onscreen HUD it now tells you which level you are in
- In Game Tutorial – I’ve completely redone the in game tutorial, instead of just a small test area, it guides you through the main aspects of the game.
- Bug Fixes
It’s a pretty big list of improvements, which I think will make a lot of people very happy.